- tx SB 5: Relating to the allocation to the state highway fund and the available school fund of certain motor vehicle sales, use, and rental tax revenue and to the uses of the revenue allocated to the state highway fund.
- tx SB 1009: Relating to the amount of a sales and use tax refund for tangible personal property used to provide cable television service, Internet access service, or telecommunications services.
- tx SB 6: Relating to public school performance ratings.
- tx SB 7: Relating to the computation of and to decreasing the rates of the franchise tax.
- tx SB 8: Relating to the total revenue exemption for the franchise tax.
Dear Chamber Members,
For more than a century, the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce has worked to advocate for the Lubbock business community and area economy.
As we move forward with our advocacy efforts, we are proud to welcome you to the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce legislative and political advocacy action center, LubbockBusinessVotes.com.
Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to contact your members of Congress and keep them informed on issues relating to Lubbock business as well as to help you keep up-to-date with the political process, issues and candidates in order to make informed decisions.
Your elected officials exist to represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you to know how to do so. You are in the best position to engage and educate them about how laws and regulations impact your bottom line.
If you don't do it, who will? Click on "Take Action" to the right and find tools and information to help you let your elected officials know how you feel about the issues.
When the election season heats up, click below to find the latest voting requirements, and to learn more about the candidates running and the issues at stake.
Thank you for taking the time to get involved.
2015 Chairman of the Board
Thanks to George McMahan Development
for supporting business through advocacy!
Our Twitter Feed
Breaking News: RT @nfib: A #NorthDakota federal judge has granted an injunction against @EPA’s #WOTUS rule: http://t.co/hhieK377VP
11 Hours Ago
Listen to KING FM 105.7 today at 5pm with @haleyhowey and BBQ Chair Preston Weems for your chance to win free tickets to the Hub City BBQ!
12 Hours Ago
2016 Renewal Mtng with great brokers for Chamber Employer Health Plan just kicked off! Entering 10th year for this partnership w @FirstCare!
14 Hours Ago